Our company´s development over time
2011 – Launch of P.L.E.A.S.E.® Professional
- A compact and portable bench top system incorporating breakthrough, powerful diode-pumped Er:YAG fractional ablative laser technology.
- Applications in conventional and aesthetic dermatology as well as general medicine.
- Active epidermal immunisation achieved with recombinant allergy in animal proof of concept study.
2010 – Clinical proof of concept for infertility protein
- Therapeutic blood levels achieved with FSH (protein 32 KDa, for egg cell maturisation).
- CE-Mark received for P.L.E.A.S.E.® Professional.
- Large financing round completed.
2009 – Clinical proof of concept for infertility peptide
- Successful clinical proof of concept with triptorelin (peptide hormone for downregulation in infertility treatment). P.L.E.A.S.E.® works with peptides and proteins.
- Very promising clinical data with FSH (protein 32 KDa, for egg cell maturisation).
- Animal study in collaboration with recombinant allergen company underway to test active epidermal immunisation principle with P.L.E.A.S.E.® avoiding multiple injections.
2008 – P.L.E.A.S.E.® device CE marked
- First hand-held lasers produced receive the CE-mark.
- ISO 13485 certification achieved, device production facilities established.
- Virtual pharma firm established with a preclinical centre in Geneva, patch and clinical development in Germany and API suppliers in Europe. Pantec BS is GDP (Good Distribution Practises) certified.
- Collaboration agreement with Pharma company in place.
2007 – P.L.E.A.S.E.® platform developed
- Most efficient 3 micron laser system of its size developed by the PBS team.
- Six drugs tested in vitro. They all permeate in clinically relevant concentrations.
- 2006 Human clinical cutaneous tolerability study concluded positively.
- The study conducted with 12 volunteers resulted in discrete pores with little or no discomfort for the patients and no thermal damages of the pore adjacent skin layers.
- The way for human IVF hormone bioavailability studies is now open.
2006 – The founding of Pantec Biosolutions AG
Pantec Biosolutions AG is founded with the mission of developing and commercialising an intraepidermal solution, which consists of a device for the pre-treatment of human skin and novel drug patches for application after pre-treatment. The goal is to deliver IVF hormones and other large molecules intraepidermally.